February 12, 2011

My Family



My Family

           You know where my home town? My home town is M.3 T. Pasayawua A. Saibury Ch.Pattany, I live in a medium family. There are five sisters in my family. My father is quite old; He is 63 years old, his medium-height and has tan skin. He has short hair and has got white bead like many Muslims. All of us always afraid of him blame us. He always gets angry when he saw me and my sisters ate the noodle (Mama) or when he saw that we was swimming at the river. Nowadays, he was sick because he got many diseases. My mother is a seller, she is 53 years old. She is quite tall and has white skin. She has black long hair and black eyebrow. She always wears a long dress when she wants to go outside or working at the market, my mother is good model for us because she is kind woman and hard working. She manages everything in our home even preparing the home where is damaged also. My oldest sister is a tailor and she is still single. She is medium-height and has tan skin; her heir is the same as my mother and she are good at communication with other people especially her costumers. Next, the second sister, she is a teacher near my village. She is taller and smart than the oldest sister. She is white skin and long black curly heir. She has black eyebrows and prominent nose. She is talkative person. Then the third sister, she is also a teacher, she is 26 years ole and she is taller and more beautiful than other people in my family. She is a gentle sister in my family. She and second sister were graduated at Yala Islamic University, and also married. And then my youngest sister is 15 years old. She is taller than me and her face is the same as the third sister but her character is quite different because she is impetuous person. In fact, she is good at studying because she always got 4.00 in the class. Finally, the fourth member in my family, it is me myself who is shorter and less beautiful than everyone in my family. But I am more diligent and high patient than everyone. However, I really love and happy with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment